viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2016

Theory of Time, Non-time (III). Part 3. (By Luis Montoya Birrueta) December, 2016



Since we are always in the here and now, in the paradox that every moment is beginning and ending in every moment, being the mind that is recording the moments and giving us the option to interpret them as events of the "past" or what will happen In the "future", as I mentioned in the previous article, then that past is nowhere except in the registers, which in this case are mental records (memory), as well as the interpretation made by each individual, or society What they consider as facts of the "past".
Likewise, the future is not in a specific place, since it is a free choice of creation. If I can say, that it is in a quantum field of unlimited possibilities of creation.
Similarly, the "past" could be modified by altering or changing the recorded information of those experiences. I'll give you an example. I see my arm and there is a scar. When I saw it, I remembered that it was attacked when I was ten years old. I feel very sad and nervous when I see it because I "remember" that I had a very bad time and it was an unpleasant experience. That is my past with respect to that fact. But one day I decide to change my past. I see my scar and I tell my Mind, that it is the record in this case, that I have of a fact considered past, that I did when I was playing with my cousins ​​and I had a good time, it was practically the best day of my life, We laughed a lot, we played non-stop. My Mind will resist believing that this was so since it has in its records another idea / thought / memory.
I insist and tell it (mind) that it was so. After certain attempts my Mind will give up and will say that indeed that scar comes from a very beautiful moment of my life. My past have just changed.
Maybe there would be some picture of my wound with me crying for how bad I had it. We can say then that this is another evidence of an unpleasant fact of my life. But just hide that photo so that my Mind does not go to that record. If I achieve a total modification of that record, of that "past" event, I may see the photo and do not know where that cry comes from; As well I can tell my Mind that it comes from such a joyful moment that my crying was due to happiness.

We can see that the linear time we have programmed is a mental illusion that constantly tells us that we are passing in a timeline (past-present-future).
All beings who are not processing that illusion are always in the here and now. The only thing they are doing is recording the events of their life that somehow determine their present moment, but they are not aware that such events are part of their "past."
It is said that time is there and we are who move in it. However, what we have is just movement of all the elements of this Relative Universe, giving us the potential possibility of measuring it and creating time, and that by moving along with them we are creating the illusion of time through our Mind.

If we remove all measures to that movement we would only have that, movement, as we have mentioned.
Before this Earth was populated, it only was moving with respect to the Sun, Galaxy, Universe. (Here arises another Relativity of motion, which I will annex to my Theory of Relativity, but not of Relativity). But did it move in time? Or did he just move? Who said at that time that the Earth moved in time? And this means, if no one said that it moved in time, then there was no time, only movement, and in assigning it measure, we already have the illusion of the existence of time.
And as I have said, human minds are fully accustomed to functioning within a linearity of time (past-present-future) and any situation that leaves this programming, the Mind will interpret as incoherent, because it is out of its register. So everything is in the interpretation/creation that the Mind has of external facts.
Regading to time, there is an illusion created and is being accepted by almost all humanity.
Here arises a proposal that attent to such linear programming of Mind, and is the Non-Time. What will our Mind understand by No-time? Exists? Where is it?

To be continue…

Thanks for being there.
“Q-La Vida”

Luis Montoya Birrueta.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario